Milestone Relocation Solutions - Do not trust Mike Prince Relocation out of NC!
Update added by user Aug 26, 2015
He is now going by Grace Given Relocation.
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2015
Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister first, one of his "guys" didn't show up. The guy who did show was very nice and doing a good job on his own until Mike showed up. Mike made the whole move come to a crawl, he kept micromanaging everything the other guy did. But eventually they finished the move and nothing was broken. So, I figured, they did a good job and were cheap so I told him to put my move on the schedule.
The move out for me was ok. They didn't really read things that were labeled "do not put on truck" and some of that stuff got packed in.
The real problem was the unload the next day. He called and said that he couldn't make it, but he would send one of his North Raleigh guys. OK, the "North Raleigh guy" calls me and ask for directions to our house.... the one we haven't lived in for a day. He didn't know any of the streets I was trying to direct him to and didn't comprehend that he needed to find a gps or someone else to give him directions.
Long story short he made it, but we all thought he was a homeless man that wandered into our house. I don't think he could read. None of the boxes ended up in the right rooms and 75% of the things that he brought in were upside down. Not just regular boxes but boxes labeled "this end up" and "top of box," "Fragile" and "good china." He moved very slow and dragged most of the things from the truck to the house.
Once again, long story short, they broke stuff. Here is the BIG PROBLEM. Mike has made several "appointments" to come by and assess the damages for his insurance and has bailed on each one. I think he believes we'll just give up... That's not going to happen.
AVOID Mike Prince! email@example.com
He's a liar and a cheat and he will take advantage of you.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Workers not employees
- Disregard for fragile items
- Poor customer service
- You get what you pay for
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Milestone Relocation Solutions
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- " (This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job) I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "Beware of these 3 people if ever any Business Dealings are taking place. You can check out my review about Pastor Jamie Hinson. Pastor Stephanie Hinson and Sara Rhodes Hinson..."
- "Not exactly a cheaper option to hiring a REAL painter. They missed whole sections of my siding, it took three times out to finally cover the siding completely (what I..."
- "Bruce pre-finished wood flooring by Armstrong was installed in our newly built home in April of 2009. This was the Waltham 3-1/4" oak strip flooring in the color Whiskey...."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."