Milestone Relocation Solutions - Do not trust Mike Prince Relocation out of NC!

12 of 15 Milestone Relocation Solutions reviews

Update added by user Aug 26, 2015

He is now going by Grace Given Relocation.

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2015

Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister first, one of his "guys" didn't show up. The guy who did show was very nice and doing a good job on his own until Mike showed up. Mike made the whole move come to a crawl, he kept micromanaging everything the other guy did. But eventually they finished the move and nothing was broken. So, I figured, they did a good job and were cheap so I told him to put my move on the schedule.

The move out for me was ok. They didn't really read things that were labeled "do not put on truck" and some of that stuff got packed in.

The real problem was the unload the next day. He called and said that he couldn't make it, but he would send one of his North Raleigh guys. OK, the "North Raleigh guy" calls me and ask for directions to our house.... the one we haven't lived in for a day. He didn't know any of the streets I was trying to direct him to and didn't comprehend that he needed to find a gps or someone else to give him directions.

Long story short he made it, but we all thought he was a homeless man that wandered into our house. I don't think he could read. None of the boxes ended up in the right rooms and 75% of the things that he brought in were upside down. Not just regular boxes but boxes labeled "this end up" and "top of box," "Fragile" and "good china." He moved very slow and dragged most of the things from the truck to the house.

Once again, long story short, they broke stuff. Here is the BIG PROBLEM. Mike has made several "appointments" to come by and assess the damages for his insurance and has bailed on each one. I think he believes we'll just give up... That's not going to happen.

AVOID Mike Prince! mwprince7@yahoo.com

He's a liar and a cheat and he will take advantage of you.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
    • Workers not employees
    • Disregard for fragile items
    • Poor customer service
    • You get what you pay for

Reason of review:
Milestone Relocation Solutions
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #689760 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Milestone Relocation Solutions? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 15 Milestone Relocation Solutions reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10 #1210681 Angier, North Carolina, United States

This guy Mike is grumpy and unprofessional. I reached out to him through craigslist and while closing the transaction he started a rude tone out of no reason when I asked him to send a reminder before the scheduled move. He is very tough to do business and I am lucky I didnt go with him based on the above review. Stay away from him.

0 0 Reply

May 14 #1158682

I was also stood up by his "company" this past week after him reaching out to us via craigslist to move us. No show. No call. After a week of planning and a three day confirmation. He claims he was "arrested", but a simple search could not verify same. Either way, I would not be trusting this guy to do business with. Left us high and dry and put us out of moving for an entire day.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.