Milestone Relocation Solutions - Do not trust Mike Prince Relocation out of NC!
Update added by user Aug 26, 2015
He is now going by Grace Given Relocation.
Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2015
Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister first, one of his "guys" didn't show up. The guy who did show was very nice and doing a good job on his own until Mike showed up. Mike made the whole move come to a crawl, he kept micromanaging everything the other guy did. But eventually they finished the move and nothing was broken. So, I figured, they did a good job and were cheap so I told him to put my move on the schedule.
The move out for me was ok. They didn't really read things that were labeled "do not put on truck" and some of that stuff got packed in.
The real problem was the unload the next day. He called and said that he couldn't make it, but he would send one of his North Raleigh guys. OK, the "North Raleigh guy" calls me and ask for directions to our house.... the one we haven't lived in for a day. He didn't know any of the streets I was trying to direct him to and didn't comprehend that he needed to find a gps or someone else to give him directions.
Long story short he made it, but we all thought he was a homeless man that wandered into our house. I don't think he could read. None of the boxes ended up in the right rooms and 75% of the things that he brought in were upside down. Not just regular boxes but boxes labeled "this end up" and "top of box," "Fragile" and "good china." He moved very slow and dragged most of the things from the truck to the house.
Once again, long story short, they broke stuff. Here is the BIG PROBLEM. Mike has made several "appointments" to come by and assess the damages for his insurance and has bailed on each one. I think he believes we'll just give up... That's not going to happen.
AVOID Mike Prince! firstname.lastname@example.org
He's a liar and a cheat and he will take advantage of you.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Workers not employees
- Disregard for fragile items
- Poor customer service
- You get what you pay for
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Milestone Relocation Solutions
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as,..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I was making my travel reservations on Cheapoair for my trip to Boston- Athens, Athens-Santorini and Santorini-Athens and Athens-Bos. As I had to make separate reservations Bos-Athens-Bos, Athens-Santorini-Athens for the..."
- "Excellent prices and quality. Got a nice one carat diamond ring for 439!!! Zales charged my husband for a total weight set that was less than a carat total 2500!!..."
- "I have purchased a desk and a bed three months ago. Parts of the be dis missing and the desk is broken and chipped, I have sent them 10-s of..."
- "I have used SS a few times and have been very happy with the jobs they've done. This last time, the dog was sick and made several vomit,..."