2.5

Update by user Aug 26, 2015

He is now going by Grace Given Relocation.

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2015

Mike Prince (919-285-9671) is at it again in Raleigh. He now seems to be in charge of his own company and his whole operation is HORRIBLE! He moved my sister first, one of his "guys" didn't show up. The guy who did show was very nice and doing a good job on his own until Mike showed up. Mike made the whole move come to a crawl, he kept micromanaging everything the other guy did. But eventually they finished the move and nothing was broken. So, I figured, they did a good job and were cheap so I told him to put my move on the schedule.

The move out for me was ok. They didn't really read things that were labeled "do not put on truck" and some of that stuff got packed in.

The real problem was the unload the next day. He called and said that he couldn't make it, but he would send one of his North Raleigh guys. OK, the "North Raleigh guy" calls me and ask for directions to our house.... the one we haven't lived in for a day. He didn't know any of the streets I was trying to direct him to and didn't comprehend that he needed to find a gps or someone else to give him directions.

Long story short he made it, but we all thought he was a homeless man that wandered into our house. I don't think he could read. None of the boxes ended up in the right rooms and 75% of the things that he brought in were upside down. Not just regular boxes but boxes labeled "this end up" and "top of box," "Fragile" and "good china." He moved very slow and dragged most of the things from the truck to the house.

Once again, long story short, they broke stuff. Here is the BIG PROBLEM. Mike has made several "appointments" to come by and assess the damages for his insurance and has bailed on each one. I think he believes we'll just give up... That's not going to happen.

AVOID Mike Prince! mwprince7@yahoo.com

He's a liar and a cheat and he will take advantage of you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. F.Carter is quite happy with fast and cheap and stated that there is a room for improvement of workers not employees and disregard for fragile items. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of milestone relocation solutions and associated monetary loss in the amount of $395. Milestone Relocation Solutions needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned milestone relocation solutions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Milestone Relocation Solutions.

Had an Experience with Milestone Relocation Solutions?

Comments

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1340854

Here is an example of one of Mike's current ads. https://raleigh.craigslist.org/lbs/6138278657.html

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1340821

Holy ***.

We almost had this guy for our move.He was extraordinarily rude and aggressive on the phone.

Shouting and screaming during the entire conversation.Will not work with this lunatic or his company even if they offered to move us for free.

Angier, North Carolina, United States #1210681

This guy Mike is grumpy and unprofessional.I reached out to him through craigslist and while closing the transaction he started a rude tone out of no reason when I asked him to send a reminder before the scheduled move.

He is very tough to do business and I am lucky I didnt go with him based on the above review.Stay away from him.

I was also stood up by his "company" this past week after him reaching out to us via craigslist to move us.No show.

No call. After a week of planning and a three day confirmation. He claims he was "arrested", but a simple search could not verify same. Either way, I would not be trusting this guy to do business with.

Left us high and dry and put us out of moving for an entire day.