Milestone Relocation Solutions - Horrible move thanks to your crew!

(This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job)

I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you numerous times during our move and could not get a hold of you.

The crew that showed up on Wed afternoon was horrible. I had 4 very young guys come out that just wanted to rush and go to the beach. They made it clear to me that they wanted to hurry up so they could go to Spring Break. I rented a 26foot U haul and it was big enough for my whole home. They only filled maybe a third of hour home in the truck. They spent a total of 28 minutes at my home. I have attached a picture of what they packed. It looks like they just threw things in the truck, no stacking.

When my husband came home, he was furious. We had to rent a 2nd Uhaul and were up to 1:30am packing both trucks up. I thought I paid to have these guys do this. I paid $268 for 28 minutes. I don't see that as fair.

Also, while they were there, trying to remove my couch, they damaged my front door and back door trim. I attached pictures for you to view.

I will say that the 2nd crew on Thursday did an amazing job. Those guys were wonderful and unpacked both trucks without complaining.

I am not sure why my husband and I haven't heard back from you. But we are both truly upset with how things were handled. I thought you were such a nice and professional man. I really hope to hear back from you. I will also be leaving a review for your company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #824694

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Milestone Relocation Solutions? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Milestone Relocation Solutions. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Milestone Relocation Solutions.
Filing a new complaint about