1.3
Turnaround Time

(This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job)

I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you numerous times during our move and could not get a hold of you.

The crew that showed up on Wed afternoon was horrible. I had 4 very young guys come out that just wanted to rush and go to the beach. They made it clear to me that they wanted to hurry up so they could go to Spring Break. I rented a 26foot U haul and it was big enough for my whole home. They only filled maybe a third of hour home in the truck. They spent a total of 28 minutes at my home. I have attached a picture of what they packed. It looks like they just threw things in the truck, no stacking.

When my husband came home, he was furious. We had to rent a 2nd Uhaul and were up to 1:30am packing both trucks up. I thought I paid to have these guys do this. I paid $268 for 28 minutes. I don't see that as fair.

Also, while they were there, trying to remove my couch, they damaged my front door and back door trim. I attached pictures for you to view.

I will say that the 2nd crew on Thursday did an amazing job. Those guys were wonderful and unpacked both trucks without complaining.

I am not sure why my husband and I haven't heard back from you. But we are both truly upset with how things were handled. I thought you were such a nice and professional man. I really hope to hear back from you. I will also be leaving a review for your company

This person wrote the review because of "everything! " at Milestone Relocation Solutions and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Milestone Relocation Solutions to "i would like a refund for the first move. $268".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Milestone Relocation Solutions and milestone relocation solutions moving service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Milestone Relocation Solutions?

Comments

What kind of moving company involves you renting your own UHaul? It sounds like you were on a low budget and you got exactly what you paid for.