(This was sent to the salesmen who sold me this job)
I just wanted to let you know how unhappy I was with our move. I tried calling you numerous times during our move and could not get a hold of you.
The crew that showed up on Wed afternoon was horrible. I had 4 very young guys come out that just wanted to rush and go to the beach. They made it clear to me that they wanted to hurry up so they could go to Spring Break. I rented a 26foot U haul and it was big enough for my whole home. They only filled maybe a third of hour home in the truck. They spent a total of 28 minutes at my home. I have attached a picture of what they packed. It looks like they just threw things in the truck, no stacking.
When my husband came home, he was furious. We had to rent a 2nd Uhaul and were up to 1:30am packing both trucks up. I thought I paid to have these guys do this. I paid $268 for 28 minutes. I don't see that as fair.
Also, while they were there, trying to remove my couch, they damaged my front door and back door trim. I attached pictures for you to view.
I will say that the 2nd crew on Thursday did an amazing job. Those guys were wonderful and unpacked both trucks without complaining.
I am not sure why my husband and I haven't heard back from you. But we are both truly upset with how things were handled. I thought you were such a nice and professional man. I really hope to hear back from you. I will also be leaving a review for your company
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "I would be very careful ordering from Teechip. They do not back up the quality of their work. They will only back up if the product item has..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "In November 2015, I ordered a rug from amazon with tax, shipping and delivery it costed me $834.68. When I was home the day of delivery through the package..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."